Fear Free Happy Homes – Join for Free Here!
Pet Supplies and Services
Animal Rescue and Welfare
Education and Training for People and Pets
- Canine Good Citizen Training and Testing
- AKC Canine Partners Program – AKC Canine Partners offers ALL dogs to join the AKC family. Joining Canine Partners allows mixed breed dogs and non-eligible AKC registered dogs to participate and earn titles in dog sports such as Agility, Obedience, Rally, Tracking and Coursing Ability. Canine Partners provides for an enhanced relationship between people and their dogs and allows them to connect with other dog owners.
- The Ohio State Vet School – Indoor Pet Initiative for Cat Owners is an amazing online source of information for all cat owners to help owners brainstorm and find good Veterinary sourced and approved information and ideas to help with their cats environmental enrichment and behavior issues. This will help give all cat owners ideas and tools on how to help treat, prevent, and avoid feline behavior issues, anxieties and frustrations. All the veterinary behaviorists including those at BMAH and those we know highly recommend all feline pet owners please go to this website, and it will help you understand what all cats need.
People and Pet Assistance
- Angel Fund
- Donate! Service Dog for TBI Survivor
- Assistance Dog Resources
- Foster a Service Dog
- VA Benefits for Service Dogs
- Help with Vet Bills
- www.GregCosta.net – Do you know anyone – family member or friend – who has suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)? You can buy a Handle with LoVe™ T-shirt and show your support! The best part is, $1 of every shirt goes to a TBI survivor in need of services. Services can range from financial support, getting a service dog, the right assistance such as a power chair or scooter, a bench seat in a shower, a ramp for a home, a nice bed, or a good pair of walking shoes. Many things we take for granted are simply just not easy for most Brain Injury survivors. There’s always an adjustment that has to be made to make life a little bit easier. Many survivors are abandoned by friends family and do not get or have the opportunity for the services they desperately need managing the “new normal” of their lives. Learn more at www.GregCosta.net