July 2014 – Learn about our new Physical Rehabilitation/Stem Cell Therapy programs
Belle Mead Animal Hospital is very excited to be able to offer Physical Rehabilitation to all of our clients – dogs, cats and exotics alike! Dr. Somjen as well as technician Julia are currently undergoing certification through the University of Tennessee program and are now seeing patients throughout the week during normal hospital appointment hours – and we’ve planned an Open House on Friday, July 11 at 6 p.m. to help you learn more!
We’ve scheduled lots of activities during the Open House to give you the best learning experience possible – and we are asking for RSVP’s by Wednesday, July 9th. Please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 908-874-4447 to reserve your place.
Here’s what you can expect at the Open House:
- Dr. Somjen will do a brief presentation on the different modalities and how they are applied as well as what they can help.
- Clients currently enrolled in our Rehab/Regenerative Medicine Program will be present to discuss their experiences
- See demonstrations on how to do some of the exercises with your pets
- Take the opportunity to feel the electrical stimulation unit yourself – it won’t hurt!
- Be entered in a raffle for a free rehabilitation evaluation!
Staying on the forefront – how pets can benefit
Our desire to provide the best medical care for our patients as well as being on the forefront in pain management has led us to combine physical rehabilitation with our regenerative medicine program (stem cells and platelet rich plasma). These programs will be beneficial to so many of our patients.
Any pet undergoing orthopedic surgery or suffering from arthritis and degenerative joint disease, pets suffering from herniated disks and other neurologic diseases, overweight pets, older animals slowing down and losing function, and competitive canine athletes hoping to stay in peak condition – all of these cases and more can be helped by our program!
We look forward to seeing you at our Open House!
Belle Mead Animal Hospital, Your Other Family Doctors
LIKE us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter @BMAH121 and Join our Circle at Google+ for news and pet wellness tips.