Did you know that Belle Mead Animal Hospital now offers Physical Rehabilitation to all of our clients? Dogs, cats and exotic companion mammals alike can now benefit from our new program – and to help you learn more, we are offering an Open House on Friday, July 11 at 6 p.m. – UPDATE: The Open House has been postponed until the fall of 2014. Stay tuned for announcements of the future date and time. Please continue reading to find out all that’s in store for attendees!
Technician Julia and I are currently undergoing certification through the University of Tennessee program. We are excited to be on the forefront in pain management for pets of all kinds.
Better yet, we are able to combine physical rehabilitation with our regenerative medicine program here at Belle Mead Animal Hospital (stem cells and platelet rich plasma).
What types of cases can we help?
We can treat pets undergoing orthopedic surgery or suffering from arthritis and degenerative joint disease, pets suffering from herniated disks and other neurologic diseases, overweight pets, older animals slowing down and losing function, and competitive canine athletes who need to stay in peak condition.
Following is a list of activities planned at our July 11 Open House:
1) Dr. Somjen will present the different modalities and how they are applied as well as what conditions they can help.
2) Our team will demonstrate how to do some of the pet exercises.
3) Clients currently enrolled in our Rehab/Regenerative Medicine Program will be available to discuss their experiences with the audience.
4) Experience the feel of the electrical stimulation unit yourself. It won’t hurt!
5) Be entered in a raffle for a free rehabilitation evaluation for your pet!
We hope to see you at our Open House event. Please RSVP by Wednesday, July 9 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-874-4447.
Dr. Kim Somjen, DVM, Belle Mead Animal Hospital